*Please note that the contents of this page are solely the OPINIONS of the authors and the followers.*

Welcome to the Middle of the Road. This is a combined book review blog, one that is both cherished and prided over. We want everyone who comes to our page to find something of intrest to them, so when they walk away they are either satisfied or intrigued. We are both avid readers and have a passion about books that few of our other friends do. Both of us are happy to share our experiences in the book world and at times some goodies too. Enjoy your time here, and if you are anything like us, you could spend hours just wandering aimlessly through the world of books, just like a lazy afternoon down the Middle of the Road.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Werewolf Descent by: Elizabeth Kolodziej

Werewolf Descent is the 2nd book in The Last Witch series by Elizabeth Kolodziej. Vampyre Kisses being the first. It is said that the books can be read as "stand alones" but I honestly recommend reading them in the order they were written. There are lots of things in Werewolf Descent that I would not have understood had I not read Vampyre Kisses first.

Elizabeth's writing has matured significantly between the two books. I was very pleased with this one!

Faith seems to be a very popular witch this time around! Lots of people acting on the desire to kiss her :)

Werewolves from Zou Tai's pack are popping up dead and nobody can figure out why. It appears to be a heart attack but that's not possible for werewolves is it? There are other werewolves being kidnaped, but by whom? Everyone seems to notice a change in Morgan's behavior but nobody can figure out what brought on those changes.

A new character, Vincent the psychic vampire, is introduced and he happens to become my favorite character of all! He is mysterious and always calm. 

The end of the story is breathe taking and leaves you anxious for the next book!

I would recommend this book to anyone over the age of 14. There is one "sex scene" that is a little too intense for "tween" readers in my opinion.


~Christy

1 comment:

Harpreet said...

I really want to read this book now :)
I absolutly adore books with breath-taking endings! Gotta get my hands on a copy fast!

~Harpreet
xoxo

P.S. Thanks for the welcoming on BOOK BLOGS! I'm a new folloer via GFC, and I love what you've done with the blog! :)