*Please note that the contents of this page are solely the OPINIONS of the authors and the followers.*

Welcome to the Middle of the Road. This is a combined book review blog, one that is both cherished and prided over. We want everyone who comes to our page to find something of intrest to them, so when they walk away they are either satisfied or intrigued. We are both avid readers and have a passion about books that few of our other friends do. Both of us are happy to share our experiences in the book world and at times some goodies too. Enjoy your time here, and if you are anything like us, you could spend hours just wandering aimlessly through the world of books, just like a lazy afternoon down the Middle of the Road.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward

This is the 2nd installment of The Black Dagger Brotherhood by: J. R. Ward, and to say the least it was nothing short of AMAZING! This book was different from the first in many ways but it was equally as enthralling. I have three children so I did have to put it down more than I wanted to but every time I did I was aching to pick it up again!

The Black Dagger Brotherhood are still fighting the war against the lessers as well as dealing with other issues of their own. Rhage is the main character in this one instead of Wrath, although Wrath is still involved a great deal. There are lots of new characters added in Lover Eternal that weren't in Dark Lover but all of your favorites from Dark Lover are still around as well.

-----By the time I finished this book at 1:30AM I had tears rolling down my cheeks. This book was completely unpredictable. I absolutely LOVED it. There were some things left unaswered at the end though...I can't wait to read Lover Awakened to find out about Bella!

***This book although different from Dark Lover is still strictly an ADULT book. I would reccommend this book for anyone OVER the age of 18. It was AMAZING***

No comments: