*Please note that the contents of this page are solely the OPINIONS of the authors and the followers.*

Welcome to the Middle of the Road. This is a combined book review blog, one that is both cherished and prided over. We want everyone who comes to our page to find something of intrest to them, so when they walk away they are either satisfied or intrigued. We are both avid readers and have a passion about books that few of our other friends do. Both of us are happy to share our experiences in the book world and at times some goodies too. Enjoy your time here, and if you are anything like us, you could spend hours just wandering aimlessly through the world of books, just like a lazy afternoon down the Middle of the Road.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Swag Contest!!

Hey guys!! So I have a bunch of SWAG here and I want to give it away to THREE lucky winners :) the contest will be going on for ONE week, and there are only 2 requirements :)

1. You have to be a follower of at least one of our pages... either here, FB, Twitter or Goodreads
and
2. You need to find the differences between these 2 pictures :) ( you can save them to your computer to make the images larger if needed )


There are only 4 differences, one for each person in the pic... I tried to make it fairly easy :) Once you find the differences comment below with your name and the saying " I FOUND THEM " only DO NOT put the answers on this page, it will be deleted and you will be disqualified... sry but that's how it goes.

Next Friday I will go through the names, and use random.org to pick three winners, once announced they will have 48 hours to respond to us with the correct answers. I for some reason they don't have the right answers then I will go on to the next person. If you would like to go ahead and have your answers submitted ahead of time without having to wait in case you are announced you can inbox us via either Twitter, email, or FB!!

I hope everyone enjoys this contest and has fun!

Here is a picture of what you will win once the contest is over :) The Swag Pack includes, bookmarks, buttons, stickers, and temporary tattoos !!! I LOVE IT


7 comments:

Shelby Rodewald said...

Shelby Rodewald...I FOUND THEM!!! AWESOME SWAG!

Michelle Bledsoe said...

I FOUND THEM.I love spotting the differences. I am such a kid..lol. I have two swag boards so far and need more...

Book Chatter Cath said...

I FOUND THEM :)

cbcowley(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Anonymous said...

Sorry we accidentally deleted this comment instead of posting...damn touch screen phones...LOL anyways here it is.

Athena:found them!...lol
yabooksunified@gmail.com

Again, we appoligize Athena.

rhonda said...

I found them all!
heltondexter@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I found them!

cbaker0219@yahoo.com

rhonda said...

I posted up a couple of photos of some winnings if you would like to see. Thanks for all you girls do.